Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Plush Trigger

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


When reading a marvel comic book why is it that the Villain is always portrayed as the individual who never knows what he or she is doing. While making this outfit the Villain I had in mind was Cruella Deville. Although her intentions are never positive you know she is determined to gain power. Her outer appearance shows that she is on a mission of independence to forcefully take what she wants, for that, she is constantly contradicted as a "bitch". In my opinion she is the perfect Villain for a fashion industry, she is out to set trends and support herself. I took her look and updated it to fit the modern day fashion villain. I did this by adding shimmer to the lips, apposed to lipstick. I then put my hair back with strands loosely at the side of my face to show that I’m never able to settle in content. I then put on a blazer, with shoulders that represent power. I then accompanied it with a sheer tank top underneath to show even though your independent being sexy is still a priority. Secondly, I put on a high waist pencil skirt, suitable for an evening out but still a representation of who are when you’re not working. The accessories I added where a Louis Vuitton Damier shoulder bag and spiked hoop earrings along with spiked stiletto sandals to show your weapon of choice should always be your fashion and when you pull the trigger, it should always be plush.


Skirt-Emery - Outfit Audrina (Emery)
Blazer-[LeLutka]-LENA jacket/black (LeLutka)
Tanktop-Lost Sheep Tanktop Top (Madsy)
Earrings-(creamshop) Glam earring (white) (Creamshop)
Shoes-Stiletto Moody Bare Ava (Black)(Stiletto Moody)
Bag-LV Classic Shoulder Bag DAMIER AZURE (ARBIZU DESIGNS)
Hair-Cake - Papercut - Black (Cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment