Monday, July 27, 2009

Makeup Mafia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dress- Black Pithon "Jadore" (JADOR FASHION )
Hair-Cake - Wish II - Black - Flexi Hair (Cake)
Shoes-Stiletto Moody Bare Ingrid (Black) (Stiletto Moody)


Have you ever had such a strong dislike for an individual that you wanted to resort to violence that is what happened to me this evening when I decided to instant message Francois Ghost member of the Jewnas brother's a group which is supposed to represent fashion but yet models themselves as “College Dorm Mates” but in reality they are hideous grown adult males with a fetish for undeveloped boys. When I took a glance at François’s profile I saw a quote about me that was supposed to be demeaning to my character. I then told him to remove it. As a result of this he took the private issue and made it public by making a plurk report about it, having people encourage him not to remove the quote and continue a battle with me that he is not ready for. James Schwarz another member of the Jewnas brothers who was idiotic enough to photograph me and send the picture before asking for payment then commented with an impaled woman saying it was soon to be me. If a person knows they are unable to do something why say it is going to happen. For that they are both clowns, François’ being the obese clown of the bunch. François’ also known as Krez McAllister on his previous account where he asked me to go on a date while on my alt, not knowing it was me as a desperate disgusting man, lusting after me, until he found out who I really was. He shouldn’t act like he is smarter than me if he is convinced I’m someone new with a fresh hair style and a friendly face. François’ then gave me a stolen copy of designer of Akeyo, Artoo Magneto's Mercedes and informed me he was fresh from the Teen Grid but enjoys calling me a child, saying I was allegedly grounded in an attempt to sway from the topic of his obesity. Perhaps this aggression comes from a broken home as I have dealt with many people like this, François’ is nothing new. He is merely a combined effort of everyone he has ever known and everyone he aspires to be. His group The Jewnas Brothers are a joke in fashion behind their avatars are lonely sad men wishing for the day they could be attractive but in the meantime they choose to come here in a size 22 waist wall mart styled outfits that Francois knows all too well he is unable to squeeze into, no matter how hard he tries. James your face is disgusting, you look like a disabled fifteen year old boy with autism and anytime you feel you want to impale me let me know so we can meet thus resulting in me emptying a hollow tip in the back of your skull and bashing your rat teeth, scattering them over the pavement like a puzzle and watching you pick them up like chicklettes.



No comments:

Post a Comment