Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Call And Return

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A week ago I was doing my usual sim exploring for rare clothing stores in Second Life. That is when I came across the cutest urban apparel store named MezMerized Fashion, by MeMe Diavolo, A young independent store owner with her own very unique taste that will catch the eye of any on Gower, browsing MeMe’s store I came to find that most of her pieces where very 80’s Brooklyn which I loved. To create my daily outfit I used MeMe’s cut T-shirt dresses. I decided to blend the Rock N Roll style with classic 80’s hip hop by incorporating chained sunglasses along with circular earth toned stone earrings to keep the outfit slightly funky, I added a studded cream purse which replaces the typical rock and roll studded belt and or bracelet. Completing the outfit are sea green rounded toe pumps with a slight vintage appearance. I absolutely loved creating my outfit around MeMe's cut T-shirt dress which radiated with a rabid sex appeal. If you’re looking for attire with urban flare and originality I do suggest that you visit MeMe’s Eccentric Store, MezMerized.

Hair-Bryce- Angst - Blacks - Ink (Bryce Designs)
Earrings- P.C; Treasure Earring (Paper Couture)
Bag-Beetle Bones * Shoulder Bag (Beetle Bones)
Shoes-Adam n Eve Shoes - Samara - Jade - (Adam N Eve)
Sungalsses-SUNGLASSES CHAIN-CN-2 GOLD (Ryca)
Dress-{M} TrueLove (MezMerized Fashion)


No comments:

Post a Comment