Monday, August 3, 2009

On The Edge

Photobucket

Photobucket

In my look of the day I decided to create a futuristic outfit. I did this by paring my neon orange high waist skirt to a broad shoulder blazer with a feminine tied band. I then added a neon blue head band to coordinate with the skirt and to complete the outfit where stiletto open toe ankle boots. The inspiration I had for this outfit was the typical gold-digger. I thought to myself what would a Gold-digger in the fashion industry look like. I had an image come to mind. After developing her persona, that is when I decided to put a futuristic spin to the outfit. I have accomplished the look by making the conservative pieces alluring by the length of my skirt and the cleaved I decided to leave exposed with the blazer. Most women live off of men, but they are not considered gold-digger’s instead they are the modern day house wife’s; the wife’s who devote their mind body and soul for financial security. A gold-digger in the fashion industry rarely looks for financial security what she does look for is a way to purchase the Jimmy Choo’s, softly calling her name from the store window. Her love for fashion will cause her to do unspeakable acts but after she obtains what she wants, she then promises herself that it will never happen again, that is until the Miu Miu’s across the street choose her for the calling.


Hair-Post-Ironic 2 - Black (Curio)
Skirt-Emery- Skirt Highwasited R.F#Carrot (Emery)
Blazer-[LeLutka]-LENA jacket/black (LeLutka)
Shoes-X-treme Skorpion Black (N-Core)
Earrings-(Second Mirage) Pearl drop earrings (Second Mirage)





No comments:

Post a Comment