Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Beholder

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday I was engaged in my usual “Shop Attack” when I came across the most alluring men’s boutique called The Habitat; The Habitat owned by Till Hapmouche creates T-shirts, Shapes, tattoos and pricings. The T-shirts found in this boutique are shaded very well with exceptional detailing; All T-shirts are made with incredibly creative pop art which I found to be very intriguing. After looking at the shapes I can sincerely say that they are by far the best male shapes I have encountered in Second Life, the only modification a man would have to do to them would be adjusting the facial features to fit his persona or the persona he would like to construct, being that the body is to par. After looking at the shapes, I then gazed at the tattoos which are extremely well textured as well as creatively composed. The symmetrical piercings found at The Habitat portray a Rock N Roll vibe which I admire. Although this boutique is directed to males many of the products here, aside from the shapes can be worn as unisex, creating an androgynous look. I do suggest that you visit this small but lovely boutique because it’s a prime of example of how great things come in small packages.



No comments:

Post a Comment