Saturday, August 8, 2009

Seamless

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In today’s post I have created an evening look. I paired a low cut sparkle accented cocktail dress with a matching cream blazer to tone the look down slightly swaying away from the low cleavage on the dress that made it suitable for a club. I decided to match the cream dress to the cream blazer to make the evening look flirty but classic and composed. In my accessories I have a multi-stone ring. I wanted to add an elegant component to the outfit so I began to search for a Chanel inspired bag in Second Life, as I couldn’t find one I decided to Photoshop a gold classic paten Chanel bag from the Russian inspired collection this season. To complete the look are black modernized stiletto sandals. I choose to create a classic yet elegant evening outfit to show that you will always know when a real lady is in your presence, it is only then when you’re aware that you’re not up to par with her, that you leave the room quietly.

Hair-TRUTH- Chloe – night (Truth)
Dress-Chikka Design !ROCK! Dress (Chikka Design)
Blazer-Armidi - (f) Classic Pinstripe Blazer [Cream] (Armidi)
Earrings-Citrine Dangle (Paper Couture)
Ring-P.C; Spring Multi-Stone Ring (Paper Couture)
Shoes-Stiletto Moody Bare Marlene Ankle (Black) (Stiletto Moody)


No comments:

Post a Comment