Sunday, August 9, 2009

In Loving Memory

Photobucket

Photobucket


This afternoon I was doing my usual blog post when I spoke to a new friend, after we spoke I came to find out that his boyfriend had recently died in real life; it was then when I became distraught and began to cry. I wanted to help but I knew there was nothing I could do. While in the process of creating a new blog post I decided to dedicate that post to his loving boyfriend Jackson,who is no longer with us. I paired my pink bright tube top representing sweet love and passion. Accompanying the tube top is a black frilled high waist skirt to represent sorrow. I then put on two toned darkened sunglasses to represent grief form blocking the bright joyful times you miss in times of sorrow. Although Jackson is no longer among us, his loving memory will forever be eternal.



Hat-[LeLutka]-AUDREY hat/black (LeLutka)
Sunglasses-P.C; Circular Glasses - Logo Frames (Paper Couture)
Earrings-Citrine Dangle (Paper Couture)
Necklace-P.C; Topaz Crystal Necklace (Paper Couture)
Tube Top-Armidi - Hoja Top - Ajan Pink (Armidi)
Skirt-(Madsy) Peplum Skirt- - Black (Madsy)
Hair-TRUTH- Chloe – night (Truth)


No comments:

Post a Comment