Thursday, July 23, 2009

Timeless Addiction

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Being In Second Life for a good period of time many people have been addicted to what I do and where I go. I decided to depart for an evening of shopping with Business entrepreneur and good friend Kendall Freenote along with Designer Shayla McBride. We arrived at Lelukta where i was then swarmed by a group of people who i like to call the Unknown, as i did not know them or know the reason why they decided to surround me. Perhaps it was my immaculate style, But that was something i choose not to ponder on because when you're me there is far more important issues to attend to. Those who decided to make me their addiction I do not thank you nor do I dislike you because whether you are fond of me is useless to my time, what I'm concerned about is that I remain Perfection, Your Perception of perfection, has become the new rejection, neon's collided with a fake persona has now become outdated I'm the new painting on the wall, The redundancy of your presence is that of a dirty fuck in the bathroom stalls, I am the new perfection, let me...be your calling, I am Giselle22 Bristol, My perfection is your timeless addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment